APPLE CIDER MARGARITA
- by AdminMy Store
APPLE CIDER MARGARITA! THIS IS A DELICIOUS, EASY, AND IDEAL COCKTAIL TO CELEBRATE AND SHARE ON THANKSGIVING!
AS PART OF THE CELEBRATIONS ARE FOOD AND DRINK, THEY ARE TOTALLY NECESSARY! SO WE BRING YOU A FANTASTIC COCKTAIL FULL OF FLAVORS AND AROMAS OF THE SEASON LIKE APPLE AND CINNAMON. IT WILL BE THE STAR OF THE DAY, JOIN US!
- 1 ½ Ounces tequila
- 2 Ounces apple cider
- ¾ Ounce fresh lime juice
- Cinnamon and sugar, for the rim
- Cinnamon stick and slice of apple, for garnish
- Cut a notch in a piece of lime and run the lime around the rim of a glass. Dip the rim into a dish with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Put all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Shake until chilled. Strain the margarita into the glass with the sugar rim. Fill the glass with ice and serve.
- Garnish with a slice of apple and a cinnamon stick, enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.