- by AdminMy Store
AVOCADO SANDWICH! A DELICIOUS OPTION FOR A BREAKFAST FULL OF ENERGY!
THE BREAD OF THIS SANDWICH IS TOASTED WITH A DELICIOUS GARLIC BUTTER, THEN LAYERED WITH SWISS CHEESE, VEGETABLES AND FINISHED WITH A DELICIOUS POACHED EGG! A REAL TREAT, JOIN US!
- 2 Large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder or a crushed garlic clove
- 1 Pinch of salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Slices of bread of your choice
- 1 Ounce Swiss cheese, sliced
- ½ Ripe avocado, sliced
- Optional: lettuce, sliced tomato, or vegetables of your choice
- Heat water in a saucepan.
- Break the egg into a cup and set aside.
- When the water is about to boil, make a whirlpool with the help of a spoon or some rods and drop the egg in the center of the whirlpool, delicately.
- Cook for 4 minutes. Remove with a skimmer and sprinkle with salt to taste. Set aside.
- Mix the butter and garlic; spread the bread with the butter and toast it in the oven or in a frying pan.
- To assemble: Place on the bread, the cheese, lettuce (or vegetables of your choice), then the avocado and poached egg.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and place the other slice of bread.
- Note: you can include a layer of fried bacon, more cheese and even a sauce of your choice, I particularly like to include guacamole when eating. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!